Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Passionate Pose

Hello, blog readers!

If you've tried to purchase from me on SLExchange or OnRez, you've probably noticed my products have been off those sites for a few weeks now. I had decided to take them off and update each box with updated LMs and update the pages. And even add some of my newer things on there. And this, was a bigger project than I ever anticipated. So, I spent the majority of this week doing just that. And I am happy to say that both store fronts are updated with the new stuff on them. :D :D

So, that said, I only have one thing to release today. A new couple's pose.




Its a sitting pose, and - I also have included the little prop seat in the package with the purchase.

I do hope you enjoy it, and remember: if you have any suggestions for couple's poses, I do take them. And the suggester always gets the suggested pose free, when I finish it. :D

~ Sai Pennell
In-World Location: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*waves to Sai*

I still haven't recovered from your last 50% off sale on your poses. I hope you have one soon! I will be your best customer! haha

-Portia Rossini <3

Sai Pennell said...

Really? People are interested in my sales? O_O

But, I am actually considering a move to a more bigger store in the very near future - I'll probably be doing another sale then :D