Saturday, March 1, 2008

Group Replacement!

Hey all!



From popular demand: Ground Sits! These are three older poses, combined with 9 brand spanking new ones! You can try them out, or purchase them towards the back of the store.


Also, I have completed the Jewelry set! You can try these out next to the Ground Sit poses ^^

I got a new group system that does not take one of your 25 group slots! To join, touch the "Subscribe" button on the sign. To unsubscribe from the list and receive no more updates, you can touch the "Unsubscribe" button.


Freebies with this system will not be as often as my normal group, but they will be occasional. You must remain a member because there is no option at all to go through past notices. But, for those who subscribe to the new system before March 5th, they will receive a free pose as pictured below:



I will send this pose out to the new group on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008 at 8:00am SLT. If you are not subscribed by then, you will not receive the freebie. So be quick about joining, if you are interested in it!

And that will be all for this week - Please remember to join the group, if you are interested!

Thanks for reading~
Sai Pennell
SLURL: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (70, 93, 27)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you're offering a Group alternative, as I loved reading your blog, but I didn't have enough open groups to join. YAY! I'm subscribed now! :D

I'm thinking of doing the same. It looks like you're using something other than Subscribe-O-Matic. I haven't heard good things about SOM, but I haven't heard much about the one you're using, either. Any thoughts on it, so far?

Sai Pennell said...

I struggle with my own 25 limit, so it killed me to make people use one of their groups for my releases. TT_TT

The Subscribe-O-Matic.... omg, the monthly fee for use of that thing was horrid, and my tiny shop can't afford that. But - the one I'm using, is a reasonable one time cost to purchase, and you have no monthly fees.

I've had it for about a week before setting it in the shop, while I tested it out with myself. It seems easy, stable, and well worth the lindens. I am very pleased with it so far (though, the big test for it will be when I send the first notice to my group on Wed). The only three bad things I can see... is the limit for each kiosk is around 1500 members (but thats easily fixable by adding a second kiosk). Second, the fact that manual backups are necessary. I'm a horrible procrastinator, and having to make backups by myself is kinda.... bad. And the third is that you have to send the IM message and the notecard/object seperately. But thats only a few clicks extra.

But! For the price, its amazing, and I can't believe the price is so low on it. And the fact that it doesn't need monthly fees, and require a group slot, makes the downfalls seem minor.

If you are interested in checking it out, its called the Subscriber Kiosk at Night Sky.

Whoa, sorry that comment was so long! TT_TT