Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mens Poses, Gun Poses, & Almost Freebies! O.O

I am so bad with blogging new stuffs! *kicks self in butt* -.- Anyway, once again, this is the past 2 weeks worth of stuff combined into one post.




Today, omg. I'm actually releasing a pose set made for the mens! :D Most of these poses can also work for females avatars as well, so don't feel too shy to try them out as well, ladies. ^.^

So, for all you men out there - come check them out! And for the women looking to get their guys a little gift.... remember - I do have gift cards available for in the store! ^.^




Mermaid poses. I am not entirely satisfied with these poses, but am exhausted with trying to fix them, so I have lowered the price with these. Instead of $50L each, these will be $25L each, with the whole pack of them being only $250L.




Next, I am very excited about these ones. I think these are probably the best poses I've ever made, and they were such a blast to make. :D Poses with Guns! I want to start using props for my poses, so these are the start of prop poses.




And, since I had so much fun with the gunslinger poses, I even found myself making more than just 12 to put in the pack. I ended up making a total of 15. O.o;;; So, I put the extra three (which includes my favorite pose from this set) in a pack to sell for $10L. You can find these on the board next to the vendor. ^.^




I created a 13th pose for the Proud Male series, but didn't have room for it in the pack... so I am offering it as a $1L item for a limited time. Its a bit goofy (and my boxing friend would probably scold me in 60 different ways the form is off), but I think it will end up in one of the next pose packs I have lined up. So, get it now while its (almost) free. And, I have tested it on a female avatar - it still looks good on us girls, so don't worry. :D You can find this next to the male pose vendor - on the easel. ^.^

And omg - my update group has reached over 500 members! When I started one, I had no idea it would grow that big. ^.^ *has a huggle-fest with all the precious group members* :P

In-World Location: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sai,
I would like to review your poses with guns (some of them I bought), can you help me with a gun? Whree can I found such a nice one you have on pics?
Thank you!
Maryna Wind

Sai Pennell said...

Ah, these guns were purchased from SLExchange, which is the only place the creator has them for sale. But, they are fantastic and beautiful to look at.

Her name is BloodDoll Lulu from Sin Wicked, and the gun I have in the ads can be found here.

She does have a couple other guns which may be of interest to you, but since I really only needed these as props, I went with the cheaper ones. ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi Sai,
thank you for the tip. The prices for guns are high :)Never thought I'd be interested in them.

Sai Pennell said...

Yep, the prices of attractive non-newbie looking guns are extremely steep, I've found.

I hunted for a while to try to find a good looking, non expensive one (all others I've found were at least $2000L). I was about to scrap this pose idea, but then a friend suggested these.

When I bought them, my only initial purpose was to use them as props (because like you, I never unimagined I'd want one!). However, now I find myself wearing them all the time, founding outfits that look great with them, and even learning how to shoot them.

They are fun, and as weird as it may sound, I am glad I spent the $L for them :D