Monday, June 16, 2008

Semi-Retirement Sale!

Hiiii! In case you haven't heard, Imperial Elegance is having a semi-retirement POSE SALE! :D Like, omg.

I am running out of space in my little store in Glenn. However, I just recently moved to the bigger store, so I do not want to move again in such short time. So, my option is to have a retirement sale on some of my older poses! But, since I don't want to get rid of them completely (some people still enjoy them), after they leave my store in-world, they will only be available on SLExchange or OnRez.



Which is great for you - because I am sending them off with a bang! Now, how do you tell which poses are on sale? Simple! Just look for the items that have this texture on the directly below the main ad:


That sign signifies that each pose in that set is $15L and the whole pose pack of all 12 is only...... omg, $150L XD This offer is only at my main store, and will end on June 19th, 2008 at Noon SLT SHARP!


But - I also have a new release today on top of that! A new couple's pose. This was made for a requester who wanted a pose with head movement. So, I made it with both totally static version and a version with the heads to move freely. :D

In-World Location: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

Enjoy and have a fantastic week!

*huggles*
~ Sai Pennell

No comments: