Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Free AO & My Angel Pose

Its been a little while since I released these, but I am so terrible with updating this blog! But, for those who are not part of my update list - I'm posting here now xD. I'll start with the freebie. ^^


I was amazed at the response my Casual Girl AO got, and I was asked by a friend to make one that fit larger avatars. So, I took up her challenge, and made a new freebie :D


A new couple's pose out. I love this one, and its probably one of my favorites. So, stop by when you have a chance and try it out ^^

I hope you have a good week!

~ Sai Pennell
In-World Location: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my... that couch looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I may be being slow but I have visted your store to look for the furniture and can't find the vendors you mention anywhere, and your couch looks great!

Sai Pennell said...

Eep~ Actually - With the furniture, I am currently remodeling my store a bit, and am still in the process of finding a place for the vendor T_T

I do have them on SLExchange - and if you give me a couple of days, I'll have them out in the store again.

Sorry!!!!! T_T

Anonymous said...

lol thanks for letting me know, yay I am not going crazy! I will pop onto SL Exchange. Thanks.