Monday, December 17, 2007

Holiday Freebie!

Under the Christmas tree in the shop is a box of 4 Christmas-inspired skirts for only $1L. I will leave them there until the end of the year, so stop by sometime and pick them up - they are super cute! I've also set out a box filled with some of my older items for only $5L. Come by and pick them up as well!

Nothing really big released this week, only a few poses. While I was trying to get some pictures of new boots I bought, I realized that I couldn't find any poses I liked that did what I wanted my feet to do. So, note that the shoe poses were designed to be zoomed into your feets... so hand positioning may not be so great. And the wall modeling pose - works best when leaned up against a wall. ^_^

Come stop by and pick up your Christmas gift from me, and try out some poses!
Imperial Elegance, Glenn (70, 93, 27)
http://imperialelegance.blogspot.com

No comments: