Sunday, December 9, 2007

Mod/Copy/No Trans

Hey all! Before I forget to mention this: I am now transferring most of my products to mod/copy/no transfer permissions. It seems the majority of customers prefer these permissions, so I have spent lots of time converting them this week. However - I understand that Christmas is coming quick, so if you would like to purchase a gift for a friend, drop me a notecard and I would happily work something out with you.

Now, new stuffs. No real clothing items are released, but I have quite a few poses.

I'm having fun with making couples poses, so I have two new sets - The first is a friends pose with two females, while the second is a pose meant for male and female avatars. They are just fun little poses. ^_^

I also put 6 more poses into the vendors. Some from the Expressive, Cute and Laying categories are now waiting to be tried out.

And! Because the two laying poses I made this week makes 12, I have put them into their own special vendor, and make them to where you can purchase all 12 for the discounted price of $500L.

Come by and check them out! Also be on the look out for a great Christmas freebie coming to the shop on Wednesday!
SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (70, 93, 27)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I generally avoid such permissions. I'd rather pay 4 or 5 times as much for full perms than waste my money on something that I can't back up with Second Inventory and take to OSGrid.