Sunday, February 17, 2008

Elegance Poses

OMG, I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier - I've been soooo busy dealing with a stupid RL DMV issue, that I totally forgot! Anyway I'll hush up now and tell you the new stuff....

12 new poses - all made for posing with gowns, though of course they can be used for posing with other clothes/jewelry. Try them out towards the back of the shop near the couple's poses. As always, $50L each, or a discounted $500L for all 12 poses.^^

My group's freebie is out as well! This week, I made a special group exclusive pose for them. Want to get it? Search Imperial Elegance in groups, join, activate your tag, and come touch the group gift sign in store! Yay, free pose! ^^ Hurry though, it will be changed to the next gift on Wednesday morning!

Huggles,
Sai Pennell
SLURL: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (70, 93, 27)

No comments: