Sunday, February 3, 2008

Poses, Group Freebie

Hey guys!


The poses released this week are pictured above. A total of 9 of them. Yay!




Since there are now 12 poses from the "Cute" line, they are now set in their own vendor with the option to purchase all of them for a discounted price.



A new couples pose! This one is meant to be totally silly, because who doesn't like to be? ^^



I have also been working on some modified Another Shop skins, of which I'll be releasing for $1L next week. Until then though, my group members will receive one of the skins before they are officially released. To get it, search Imperial Elegance in groups, join, activate your tag, and click the Group Gift poster in store. Unpack and enjoy ^^

^^
Sai Pennell
SLURL: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (70, 93, 27)

2 comments:

Cerrie Janus said...

One comment deserves another! So I looked at all your poses, I realize I have a bunch of them :) Are you going to make some ground sits? Like super cute ones? Trade ya cute hair for ground sits?

Sai Pennell said...

Ahaha~ I'm still trying to track that hair down! You've gotten me totally stumped!

But yes, I do plan on doing some non-animated ground sits (I haven't quite ventured to animations just yet) - but I think I already do have 2 or 3 in the general vendor somewhere. Definitely more will be coming soon! ^^