Saturday, November 15, 2008

Limited Time Freebie and Newness!

Hi guys!

This week, I have a new fashion-ish pose set, a new couple's pose, and a limited time freebie. First up, the free item:


It will be up until 11-21-08, so you should have plenty of time to come grab it up. Its kinda silly, and just one random pose that I made for myself, and decided to share with anyone who might have a use for it. You can find it in the "Poses" section.


Next, the new pose set! These are inspired by the poses that actors, actresses, and musicians do for press on their way into their event. You can purchase in singles from the vendor, or all 12 from the box.


A new couple's pose! Since most of the poses I had are in the process of being retired, I am trying to make more quality ones. This was based on a pose from a MARS manga. ^^ These can be found upstairs in the couple's pose vendor :D

Much Love,
Sai Pennell
SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

No comments: