Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reopening Newness & Freebies

Hi guys, remember me?

Well, if you've stopped by the store the past month, you've probably noticed it's been in a state of rebuilding. Well, I am glad to finally say that the new build is finally complete! I have quite a few things to release, the majority being freebies of some sort, and a little retirement sale going on with a few items I am not very happy with anymore.

So, the retirement sale will last until November 11th, where they will not be available to buy at my store anymore. You can find 7 older couple's poses, and my mermaid poses for only $1L until 11-11. :D


The big thing I am releasing is a new fashion pose set, called "Trendy". I think these turned out pretty well. ^^


I am joining everyone else, and putting in a Picks Reward gift. Just TP in, add my store to your picks, wait a day or two - then come back and click the picks sign to get the free gift. I do plan on changing these out monthly. for the month of November, is three wall poses!


New lucky board item! I call this the Mina pose, and is from an anime fanart I came across. I've lowered the timer on the lucky board to be 5 minutes, so its not as horrible of a wait anymore.


Moon Poses! These will be a regular freebie in the store, right next to the freebie AOs. I've wanted to do poses with a moon for a long time now, and finally did a couple. ^^

Thanks for reading, and I hope you see you guys soon!

~ Sai Pennell
-= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

1 comment:

Hot Rockstar said...

I love these poses, and the moon one is excellent!!

http://hot-rockstar.blogspot.com/