Thursday, July 9, 2009

Allure Poses and July Picks Rewards

Hi blog readers!

As some of you may have seen - I dropped a new build that's more suited for summer, and is not so dark and dreary. With this build also came a new name for my store - Imperial Elegance is now being shortened to [ImpEle]. I hope this doesn't cause too many problems for my customers.

[ImpEle] Allure Poses

For July's release, I have the Allure pose set out - for fashion blogging, and fashion-inspired pictures. :D

[ImpEle] July Picks Rewards

The July picks rewards are "Fly Away" poses, which I think are great for summertime pictures. If you have ImpEle in your picks, just come in and touch the sign. If you've removed ImpEle (or still have the last location on the Glenn sim still up), you will need to come in and add to your picks again, wait 24-48 hours, then come back and touch the sign. ^^

I'm working on a couch prop with poses, hopefully to be set out in the middle of the month, and a group gift will be coming to my group members within the next week, so if you aren't a member - just subscribe by clicking the kiosk in the store!

[ImpEle], Taygete (168, 158, 25) | XStreetSL | Flickr

1 comment:

Maelenn (aka Suavana) said...

Yay! Glad to hear from you and those poses are just so awesome.. you make my blogger-addicted-to-poses's dreams come true !
Take care of you ! ^-^