Friday, August 14, 2009

50% Off Sale and August Picks Rewards

Hai, blog readers!

[ImpEle] 50% Off Sale - August

As some of you may have noticed, I've moved my store AGAIN. This will probably be the last time for a really long time. But, because its been tradition to hold a sale whenever I move, I've repriced the vendors to be sale prices. Normal poses are now $25L, couple's poses are $50L and discount poses are $12L, until August 22nd, 2009! Yes, this includes new releases as well. :D

So, come on in and grab all the poses you don't have yet. ^^

[ImpEle] August Picks Rewards

Little late on this, but I also have dropped in the new picks rewards for August. This month it's a really cute couple's pose that I call Twilight. :D If you don't have [ImpEle] in your picks, just drop by, add the location and come back in up to 24 hours and click the sign. If you already have [ImpEle] in your picks, you may need to update them for the new Holland location. Just delete and add again. :D

[ImpEle], Holland (94, 100, 25)) | XStreetSL | Flickr

No comments: