Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Poses

New Imperial Elegance blog, new shop, new releases! I've gotten out of Flounder, and moved to a quiet commercial sim. The new shop is 1120meters, with 384 prims! *bounces off walls* Its nice looking, and fits me very well.

This place is even big enough for a sitting area! I made the entire thing myself.. the sculpted prims and even the poses! Hehe~ yay.

Now, new releases. Female and male static modeling poses!

PVC Skirts! They are named after the weird texture file I used. O.o They include 3 colors - white, grey and black.

And - a flower themed chain. This looks good with bathing suits on the beach, as well as jeans or slacks.

SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (71, 102, 28)

1 comment:

RoxWise said...

Congrats on your new store! Looking forward to trying out your poses.