Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Poses, Beads & Furniture!

Happy Halloween! I hope you are having a spooky day so far! O_o

First - I want to remind you that if you haven't gotten your $1L Halloween box yet, you should do it before midnight tonight. After that time, the items will be going back up to original prices. The box is the orange and black box on the table in the sitting area. In case you missed what was in it: a simple zombie pose and 2 pairs of skully skirts with SmartSkirt option. Hurry~ go pick it up before midnight!

Now, new releases this week. First up is the big release - 12 more poses. I swear, making poses is an addiction! There are varied poses in this release, from laying poses, sitting poses, standing poses, and even an action pose. I've also made a few poses not shown in the picture that will be going into the $5L Discount Vendor.

Another release this week: Fall Beaded Bracelets. I made these simple, and meant to match the Fall Plaid Minis I put out last week. There are 5 plaid patterned bracelets included in this package.

Because I am weird, I also made some furniture. First is my sculpted prim pink bed. I've left it moddable, so you can add scripts, or change textures if you wish. 9 Prims, and only $10L.

Next - a helpful modeling stool. I thought this may come in handy for those models who need something to sit on when they use sitting modeling poses. 13 prims, and $10L as well.

Now - to celebrate my blog's acceptance into the Fashion World of SL's blog feed, I'm offering an (almost) freebie. On the table in the sitting area, I've set out a black and white box that has the discount poses, as well as one regular priced pose in it for only $1L until Friday.

I hope to see you there!
SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (70, 101, 27)

No comments: