Wednesday, October 24, 2007

$1L Halloween Box, Skirts & Poses

Yay! More poses, skirts and (almost) freebies from Imperial Elegance this week! I have 2 sets of skirts out, one super-short, the other super-long, 16 new poses, and a few Halloween things in a box for $1L on the table in the sitting area.

First up, is the big release - more modeling poses. I have made 16 poses this time around - 2 for the guys, 13 for the girls, and the Zombie pose in the $1L box on the table. The $1L Zombie pose will only be that price until November 1st, after that, it goes up to the normal price of $5L. Speaking of $5L, I also added a Discount pose stand where I have 3 poses for men currently in it for $5L each. Look out for more poses to be added to this stand soon ^_^

The super-long skirts. These come in 4 shades, varying from black to white. These are made to be extremely long, because I wanted something to go over my heels. These do that, for all you long skirt fans. Yep, and they also have the SmartSkirt script.

I don't know about anyone else, but when it gets cold, I prefer to see my avatar in cute, short skirts... as I wish for warmer weather. So, I made some fall-inspired short miniskirts. These are plaid, and come in 5 different varying patterns. As always, they are packaged with a SmartSkirt option.

In addition to the Zombie pose, I added some Skully Miniskirts into the Halloween $1L box! Two skull miniskirts, both with the SmartSkirt script. Only in the box until November 1st, after that, they will go up to original price at $50L.

So, come on down to Imperial Elegance, pick up the Halloween box, and check out the new stuffs!
Imperial Elegance, Glenn (70, 101, 27)

No comments: