Thursday, November 29, 2007

Couple's Pose, Eyes & Freebie!

Hey all! First - Its almost the end of my discontinuation sale~ It goes until Friday at midnight, so hurry on down and pick some things up! Prices are dropped 50% on all those items.

Also - I think its time to retire my Halloween minis. I'll put them out for $1L until Sunday. So, if you would like to grab them, for next year or something, pick them up now, while you can. They will be in the two black and white gift boxes on the table in the sitting area, as usual.

Now, I only made 3 modeling poses this week. With all the Holidays coming, I had no time this week. So, there are a few new poses added to the vendors. For those who tried the "Dramatic" vendor last week, I apologize that it wasn't working then - it is fixed now.

However - I did make time to create this couple's modeling pose. It was my first attempt to create something in poser, and I'm quite proud of how it turned out, despite the tons of lindens spent in uploads. Its my goal to create goofy couple's modeling poses, so this is a good start. This works well against a wall. Price is $150L for this one.

Also! I made a set of eyes. These were also my first attempt at eye making, and I think they turned out better than I expected. 6 Colors (brown, purple, gray, green, red and blue) are available for $100L.

Side note: Christmas lights are up for sale in the shop~ Check out the lights hanging from the doorway. Only $40L for a mod/copy string. ^_^

Hope to see you there at Imperial Elegance!
SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (72, 103, 28)

No comments: