Sunday, January 6, 2008

Eyelashes!

Heya blog readers! I hope you all had a good and safe New Years! Today, I'm releasing a bunch of poses as well as something I've been working on for a while.

ZOMG, Eyelashes! I tell you, I have a newfound respect for anyone who has ever created eyelashes. I was just about ripping my prim hair off my head while I was making these. They turned out pretty well though, so it was worth it. I like them ^_^

Also, 12 new poses has been added to the vendors. Various standing poses, jewelry poses, and even sitting poses.

I have been working in the shop to make it look better by changing signs, and putting better hardwood floors and walls in. I also made the pose vendors a little better by adding sculptie arrows and it made them really cute! I'm really excited about how it turned out.

To look forward to for next week: I was asked if I had an update group a few days ago. I had always thought that update groups were for bigger and more popular shops, so I was shocked when someone was interested in a Imperial Elegance group. So! I decided to open a group for my updates. I have been hunting down a Group Invite script, as well as a script that would give group members items on touch. I have found both items (which I am totally excited about!). Both of them need to be tested to see if they work the way I want - then my group will be open by Wednesday! More information will be in my next release~

SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (70, 93, 27)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I had always thought that update groups were for bigger and more popular shops..."

That's funny! Starting a group was one of the first things I did when I started my store almost a year ago. However, I always thought blogging about your store was something you did later on. As a matter of fact, I just started a blog for my store within the past month. I always wonder if people actually read it, since no one ever comments. Hey, I'm guilty of rarely commenting myself!

Anyway, it looks like you already found a group invite script. I was going to recommend Alicia Stella. She has a set of free scripts through SL Exchange that I love, and one includes a Group Invite. Where did you find one for selling only to group members? My Jevn vendors do that, but it would only work at my Main Store and not my mall stores.

=^.^= Justine Colville =^.^=

Sai Pennell said...

Ah hehe, the group invite script that I found is indeed from Alicia Stella, and works just as I wished! Its awesome, and the fact that its free is even better ^^

I was very disappointed in finding group-only vendors. It seems several sell to everyone, but has a group "discount", which wasn't what I wanted. The only one that I found that gives items to group members is the "Instant Dispenser - Platinum" by Klug Kuhn. Available on SLX here. It does tons of other things (of which I will never use), but it was all I could find. I wish someone would make a less complicated one TT_TT

Haha, I read tons of blogs all the time, and never comment, so - I'm sure people read yours ^^