Sunday, January 13, 2008

Groups

Greetings, blog readers!

I have two couples poses, as well as 9 new poses out in the pose vendors! Also included in this entry is information on my new group as well as their group freebie~ Read on for more info!

First: the couple's poses. These are both cute, and definitely worth checking out in the shop.

Second: the new poses.

Third: Because I have now made 12 poses from the Fame and Expressive lines, they are now taken out of the general pose vendor and put into their own, where you have the option to purchase all 12 for a discounted price.

Fourth: Someone asked me if I had an update group last week, so I decided to make one! I will also be giving my group members a weekly freebie. This week they will receive the Expressive Modeling Pose 10 !

As always - come down to see the new stuff at Imperial Elegance!
SLRUL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (70, 93, 27)

No comments: