Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tea Party Hats

Heya! I don't think my FashCon notice went through this week. *cries* So, I hope many people see this. And am I the only one who is not receiving offline group notices?



I was playing with sculpties this week, so I have sculpted hats for you! The ad picture isn't all that great, I had the most difficult time trying to find a good pose for showing everything I wanted of them... *sigh* But~ Dakota Lubitsch did an awesome little writeup on them (omg, Imperial Elegance's first review! I almost feel like my SL is complete now :P)... they look so darn cuuuuute on her. ^^


4 new poses. Yay! As Always, these can be found in the General pose vendor.

The weekly gift to my group members is a special no-mod/no-transfer purple textured version of the Tea Party Hat! To join, search "Imperial Elegance" in groups, activate your tag, and click the group sign in the store!

SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (70, 93, 27)

Side Note: Another Fundraiser skins are now set for sale! You can read about Another Fundraiser here, see the skins I contributed for it here, or go buy them here!

2 comments:

techgurl said...

LOL i actually did a review about Imperial Elegance long before Dakota did (or even knew that you are a designer):D:D:D

here is the LINK

Sai Pennell said...

ZOMG! How in the world did I miss that?! *dies*

O.O O.O