Friday, November 23, 2007

Legwarrmers and $1L item!

I love the holidays. So - I offer you fall-inspired [almost] freebies in this release! Actually, I released them a few weeks ago, but am offering them for $1L until midnight tonight (Friday). They will go back up to $75L after midnight, so hurry and come down to pick them up! They are my Fall Plaid Minis, if any of you remember them.Exciting? Yes! You can find them in the little gold and black gift box on the table in the sitting area next to the TP landing point. Now, on to the new releases for this week!

Another huge pose release! 16 varying standing, laying and sitting poses are now in the vendors.

Since this release concludes 12 poses in the "Dramatic" and "Sitting" categories, I've added them to their own special vendors and added an option to purchase all poses in the category for a discounted price of $500L. You can still purchase them individually for $50L each.

Aside from the poses, I also made some Woven Fur Legwarmers to match my Woven Scarves and Woven Fur Hats that I released the past few weeks. These are really cute, I think, and came out really well. You get all 7 colors pictured for only $100L

Don't forget to check out the discountinuation sale items, pick up your freebie and check out the items! I hope to see you there!

SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (71, 94, 28)

No comments: