Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sales, Poses & Hats?!

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a happy November so far~ I want to remind you all that the discontinuation sale on a few of my items is still going on. It will continue until November 30th, so you still have a little time to check it out. After that, they will not be available for sale anymore. Prices on them are $5L to $10L~ Come on down to check it out sometime!

I'm actually really excited about these. My first sculpted hat! I made these to match the woven scarves I released last week, and I'm rather impressed with how these turned out. Its a simple hat with hand placed little fur balls around it. It comes in all 7 colors shown, only for $100L.

12 new female poses! I've also got a better program to make poses with, so look out for some animations coming soon! Yay~

Last week, I received a request to make my poses in packages. I mulled over this all week, and finally came to a conclusion on what to do. Since I don't make just one type of pose at a time, I can't really just release a package every week. So - I decided that once I reach 12 poses in one particular category, I'll take them out of the "general" pose vendor, and put them in their own vendor, with an option to buy that whole set. ...If that makes sense to anyone.

So, since I have 12 poses of the "Confident" category, I've set them up in a separate vendor, and offered the option of buying the complete set at a discounted price. You can purchase one at a time for $50L each, or the 12 pose set for $500L. Thats like... a $100L savings. Come check it out, and please let me know what you think of this new idea - I'd love to get feedback on what you guys think!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you at Imperial Elegance.
SLURL: Imperial Elegance, Glenn (71, 102, 28)

No comments: