Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sales & Scarves

First! Don't forget about the discontinuation sale going on until November 30th! After then, they will be gone forever. So - come to the sale and get skirts from $5L to $10L! Sale items are located behind the sitting area near the TP point ^_^


Second! Poses~~~ I love making poses, they are so much fun. 12 new poses for the girls this week - they certainly are interesting, and worth a look!


Third! I also made 2 new male poses, for all you guys out there. These are taken from runway walks, and I think they turned out well.


Fourth! Its getting colder here in California, so I am looking to dress a little warmer in SecondLife. So~ I made some scarves! These are really long, comes in 7 colors, flexi, and look super-cute! I'm working on a sculptie hat to match these for next week ^_^

Hope to see you there!
Imperial Elegance, Glenn (70, 101, 27)

No comments: