Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Neko Hair & Group Gift Teaser

Good evening, blog readers!

Last week, I released some more tank tops, as well as some hair!





First up to release is these Kanji Tank Tops! I promised you patterned versions of the plain ones last week, so here they are! and in case you are wondering - the kanji on these tops are the elements (water, earth, fire, wind).... so you know you are not going around with weirdness on your shirt and not knowing it. ^.^




And zomg! My super secret special project this week! (Ok, maybe not so secret). But, this week I experimented with some hair - so I created the Neko Hair! Just a simple style - short with an adorable neko hat :D It also comes with the Texture Change HUD - and if you have any of my jewelry with the gem change HUD, you will be familiar with this. Also comes with 32 different hair colors ^.^ A free demo is available for you to try on, if you'd like.

Anyway, so I think that's about all I have to release today. But no, I'm not done there :P for release tomorrow is some rose necklaces. I will be giving my group members a special version of it, a teaser is below:




If you would like this big, bulky, rose necklace - join my group! I'll be sending it out around 8am SLT tomorrow. It doesn't cost a group slot, just come in the store and click the Subscribe button on the kiosk. ^.^

In-World Location: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

~ Sai Pennell ^.^

No comments: