Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tank Tops and a Teaser ^.^

I don't think my FashCon notice went through YET AGAIN last week. -.- But anyway - I released some tank tops.





You can choose from pastel colors, or darker rich colors. And yes - they come on every usable later imaginable. Jacket, undershirt, shirt, underpants as well as pants layer. I hope you enjoy!

And - I want to give you a teaser picture of what will be released tomorrow! I've been working on a hat with hair :D This will come with a texture change HUD for the hat, and come in tons of colors.




I will be giving my group members one color of this hair early tomorrow morning. So, if you want to get it, come touch the subscribe button on the kiosk in the store. It won't add to your groups, and I give out lots of free things to my members :D You won't be able to get it after I send it out, so hurry and join ^.^

In-World Location: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

No comments: