Thursday, April 3, 2008

Store Cards

I've been having some really annoying issues with my FashCon notices not sending to anyone, and its really ticking me off. So, I will rely on my trusty blog to do the talking instead of FC. Anyway.

I have spent this week testing and poking around with the IE new store card system, and I believe its finally finished. I have dropped new vendors in the store, so please take your time in getting used to everything again. A pain, I know - and I apologize. So, if you want to purchase store cards for yourself, a partner or a friend, they are there in 4 different card options. :D





New releases this week: two necklace sets! They are both wooden with 3 different colored stone colors included. They are no modify, but does come with the scripted resize script for easy modding. :D

Thanks for reading!

~ Sai Pennell
In-World Location: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

No comments: