Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rose Necklaces and Winged Poses!

Because I didn't do a blog post about my new releases last week, I'll combine the past two releases in one blog. I'm so bad at blogging new stuff TT_TT




Last week - Rose Necklaces! Yep, these are sculpted, and come in a variety of colors for you. These are no modify, but they do have scripted resize so you can still get a good fit.




And, this week, I bought some wings, and was inspired to make some poses for them! So, I bring to you: modeling poses for winged creatures. :D

Also - I am experimenting with different ad layouts for my poses, so don't be alarmed that this ad looks so much different than my previous ones. I am currently in the process of updating the older ads to this format.... Which is proving to be tons of work. O_o

Have a happy week (or two O.o)!

In-World Location: -= Imperial Elegance =-, Glenn (158, 219, 27)

No comments: